What's Included in Our Price?
It is important to know what is included in your base program price. Xperitas prides itself in delivering value to our teachers, participants and their families. Xperitas includes necessary travel protections in our published language immersion program price. We want decision-making to be as simple and transparent as possible for everyone.
- Medical coverage for accidents and illness while on the program, up to $50,000
- Trip cancellation coverage due to medical reasons only
- Emergency medical evacuation per doctor orders or natural disaster/political instability involving the program location
- Liability insurance for group leaders
- Teacher stipends to minimize teacher’s out-of-pocket costs during program
- Clear cancellation policies
Added Traveler Assistance
- Financial aid programs covering up to 60% of program costs for eligible participants*
- Early Bird discount
- Sibling discount
- Returning participant discount
- Fundraising opportunities
*Over the past decade, Xperitas has awarded over one million dollars to expand language and cultural immersion opportunities. Learn more about how Xperitas helps our student travelers!
Health & Safety
- Adherence to health and safety guidelines from recognized health and government authorities domestically and abroad
- Participants are registered with STEP, the U.S. State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Pre-travel resources to prepare students for a safe travel experience
- Communication with a dedicated Xperitas Program Manager from planning to post-program
- In-country support with trusted local partners and Family Stay Coordinators
- 24-7 emergency support from Xperitas
What's Included In Our Program Price
Xperitas is interested in making program rollout go as smoothly as possible. We include necessary traveler protections in our upfront program price. See for yourself!
What Teachers Are Saying
I hope we can get back to filling our lives and our student’s lives with beautiful meaningful immersive experiences again soon! Yes, culture shock is such a great thing.
It goes without saying that the reason for my program's success and popularity is the Xperitas partnership.
What I loved from the beginning is that they were as committed to my students' learning as I was.